I can't believe Landon is 7 months old already! It really is going by too fast! 7 months is over the hump and makes me sad that soon he will be one. I just want to freeze time!
Weight: 20lbs
Height: Not sure.. we don't have a measuring tape in our house (surprising!). He's tall though.. I know he has outgrown his infant seat. I'm working on that! Sure hate to give that thing up!!
Food: Slowly eating solids. He is quite picky and has broken out a few times by different foods. So its like taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I am trying to give him 3 meals a day though even if it consists of cereal and a fruit/veggie.
Diapers- Size 4
Clothes: 6-9 months but I'm thinking I need to start buying 9-12 months.
Moving: He sure can get around! He is not crawling but it will be soon! He will roll and roll and roll to get to where he wants and just lately he pushes himself backwards and slides back to places.
Here is our photo session for this month. I was a day late taking his picture and today I totally gave him a big but between his eyes with my wedding ring. We were outside and he was sitting in his carseat and when we went to go in, I swooped my arm under the seats handle to put it on my arm and my hand must of went right to his face. He just wimpered a little bit but I'm still sad for giving him a big ol cut on his forehead!

No comments:
Post a Comment