Monday, March 18, 2013

8 Months

Landon is 8 months old!  I can't believe how fast this year is going!

Weight: 20lbs

Height: Not sure.. he has outgrow his infant seat so I'd assume at least 30".  New carseat is on the way!

Clothes: Just started wearing size 12-18m!

Diapers- Still in size 4's

Food: Enfamil AR- 7oz bottles every 3-4 hours.  Stage 2 baby foods.  A few finger foods

Teeth: Two bottom teeth!  They both came in while at Disney World.

Sleep: We were blessed with a baby that slept thru the night starting at 2 months of age and that lasted up till this month.  For some reason he wakes up now almost every night for a 3am bottle.  Growth spurt I hope!

This month Landon has seemed to do lots of new things!  He can pull up himself and is ready to start crawling by getting up on all fours.




No comments:

Post a Comment