Brody hardly ever gets sick. He is one tough kiddo! When his playgroup came over to play and he sat on the couch the whole time I figured something might be wrong though. I went to hug him and he was burning hot. Took his temp and it was 103.5! Gave him some Tylenol and he passed out on the couch. He didn't complain of anything hurting. After his temp got up to 105.8 I called the doctor. I told her he wasn't complaining of anything but has a high fever. She was shocked to see a ton of white bumps in his throat (she said she would think those would hurt) and said he had possible strep and a full blown ear infection. She concluded as well that he had the adenovirus which causes the high temps and to alternate motrin and tylenol. His high temp continued for two more days and then he was his normal self again!
No comments:
Post a Comment