I can't say enough good things about this camp! We LOVE T Bar M. This was kinda of a bittersweet year as it was Dylan's last year for day camp. It only goes up thru 5th grade. Now Dylan says he is ready for the overnight camp! We have enjoyed this camp for the past five years as Dylan started attended right after 1st grade.
| First Day! |
| Meeting his counselors |
| His awesome counselors Jordan and Jarrin. |
At the end of the week, they have a ceremony for parents to attend. We get to see a video montage of pictures from the week and hear all the songs they have learned. There is only one set of 5th grade girls and boys. The girls went up to do their chant and then it was the boys turn. Since they are the oldest they got to go up. Well.. Phil picked Dylan this year to be the leader. If I would of known I would of gotten closer but I tried to film as best as I could! What a great ending to our day camp days!
** The Video Will Not Load- I will try again soon!**
No comments:
Post a Comment