Friday, July 19, 2013

Landon's 1 Year Stats!

Landon had a great check up with our favorite doctor, Dr. Simone.  He had to have a little toe prick to check his iron and 3 shots (ouch!). He did great though and was just a little crabby the next day.  Dr. Simone called a 2nd nurse in to re-measure him.  She said its showing he was in the 98 percentile and it was a big jump from his last visit which I think was around 68%.  Well, the 2nd nurse not knowing what the first measurement was came back with the new results and it lowered it just a little... 95th percentile!  I knew I had a big boy!

Height: 31 3/4  (95%)

Weight: 22.6lbs  (45%)

Head: 41 (90%).... we have always known he has had a big head!


Food:  Stopped eating baby food.  Though he still loves those little pouches with veggie and fruit, but those are made for big kids too.

Clothes:  He is now wearing 18-24 month clothes.  Not only does he need them for the length but 12-18 month won't fit over his big ol head!

Diapers: Size 4

Shoes: I need to get him measured again.  His 4W's are a little snug!  I think he is wearing size 5 now as Brody tried on a pair of his old sandals and the fit perfectly!

Formula- Still on Enfamil AR but slowly moving to whole milk.  Doctor said 15-20oz of milk a day (formula or regular milk). He drinks way more than this though!

MAJOR MILESTONE-  He walked ON his first birthday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment