Thursday, October 17, 2013

SPURS!

Ryan has been working for wonderful client for over a year now remodeling their house.  They happen to own the front two center seats at the Spurs games.  While they hardly ever miss a game, they couldn't make a pre-season opener.  When we got asked... YES... we will take them!  We have been spoiled with them giving us 2nd row seats this past season, but there is nothing like the front row.

I admit I felt a little awkward at first.  The seats sit below the floor so your legs are up higher.  I didn't know if I needed to cross my legs, put them to the side or what!  The game went so fast and was such a great game!  A perk of having tickets in the front 2 rows is access to the Courtside Club.  Free dinner buffet (they have prime rib, salads, oysters, and 2 different pasta's) before the game and dessert (Blue Bell ice cream, cheesecakes, bread pudding, etc) at halftime.  Oh.. and free beer!


In the Courtside Club, there is a big glass wall where you can watch the players walk to the locker rooms.  Here is Tony! Yep.. he's looking right at me!  

Yummy dessert.  This was my first trip!

Ryan got 2 extra tickets for his friend Justin and daughter Emi.  They were sitting in the 2nd row behind us till we realized the seat next to Ryan wasn't being used.  

No comments:

Post a Comment