Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm bored!

Being crippled is not fun!  If I could just put pressure on my foot, I could move into the boot I wore when my foot was broke and be able to get around easier (and carry Brody!).  Its been 5 days.  My foot is still swollen!  The pain though is not as bad so that's good! 

I have accomplished lots of things (work, paid bills, and got Brody's Baptism on the calendar).  We have lots planned this weekend for Easter so I am looking forward to that. 

One thing we are doing is going over to my friend Christa's house for a "Hunt by Light".  The kids will get to hunt for eggs using flashlights after it gets dark out.  Dylan is looking forward to it.  Christa said I can claim a recliner by the pool and they'll bring me margarita's.  Sounds like a plan! 

Then we have multiple egg hunts, Easter service, and finally a nice Easter brunch with my family on Randolph A.F.B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment