Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oriole's First Game

Tonight was Dylan's first game of the season.  It was a great season opening game!  Dylan has an official position this year.  Other years, the coaches would rotate the kids to different spots many times thru out the game.  This coach has given them their position and that is their position for the whole game and every game.  I like the idea of him being in one spot and learning that spot extra well!  SO.. he is Centerfield.  Not sure if there is a more technical name than that but that's where he stands. All I know is each time someone hits the ball, that ball goes RIGHT to him!  He is fast and one of the best throwers on the team and therefore I am guessing that is why he's out there.  He can get the ball back in!

They ended up with a tie game!  It was exciting.  They tied 3 to 3.  Dylan made the 3rd run for us to win (sorry.. tie).  We didn't lose so that was good!

I didn't get a lot of pics this time since I was sitting in the wheelchair with a baby on my lap!  Ryan was helping in the dug out.  Next game, maybe I'll get more pics!

After game pep talk


Tie Game! 



And the snowcone that he gets after EVERY game

No comments:

Post a Comment