On Dylan's last day of school I had promised him (for a month!) to take him to see Dinosaur George afterschool. Dinosaur George does shows all around Texas and Dylan hardly ever misses a chance to see him. I thought it was a perfect day to see him with it being on his bday and all. The show was to start around 2pm. I knew we had to leave early to get a good seat. A little before 1pm, I started to load the car and noticed the carseat wasn't in my car. Ryan had taken it out last night when I went bday shopping! I was SO mad. Ryan though was in a meeting, but said he'd be home in 20 minutes and he was. We got the seat in, and rushed up to New Braunfels to only be told that the room was filled and we couldn't get in. If you could of only seen his face. SO... We ended up driving all the back down the highway to the Witte Museum to see the BIG dinosaur display so he was very happy then!


No comments:
Post a Comment