Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bass Pro

Last year, we went to visit Santa at Bass Pro and LOVED it.  There was no line, Santa spent time talking with the kids asking them what they wanted, they got to play free games and get a free picture.  So we decided to go again this year.  Well..  we got there later than planned, and I forgot Addison's clothes at home. She came in play clothes and messy hair, so I was mad at myself for forgetting that!  So Ryan said we would do a dry run and see how Brody does with Santa and then come back another day.  BUT.. all the Santa "bass passes" were used for the night and we couldn't even see him.  So we walked around Bass Pro looking at the all the animals and then went out to eat for dinner.  Till next time..  stay tuned for Santa Pics.. I will get them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment