Friday, January 28, 2011
Brody update
We are now on day 6 of Brody having RSV. He's done pretty good and luckily didn't have to do breathing treatments. He has run a fever every day this week and his nose is totally goopy! Last night was a horrible night though. He was super cranky before bedtime and then was up crying most of the night. I had my speed dial ready at 8am for when his doctors office opened. Got him in and now he has a really bad double ear infection. Poor little guy!! We had to wait an hour walking around Walmart for it and I planned to give it to him once home but he fell asleep. Hopefully he can sleep ok and get a good nap. We have a hockey game to go to tonight. I hate that I have to take him, but don't want to miss Dylan singing God Bless America down on the ice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment