We got our seats thru the school and well.. they were definitely discount tickets. We were all the way to the top. Not a good place for someone (like me!) who is scared of heights! Mimi and Papa came along with me (since Ryan was at the Rodeo Kick off BBQ with his new company). Brody still wasn't feeling good and probably wasn't a good idea to bring him, but I didn't want to miss seeing Dylan sing!
Shortly after the 2nd period, I couldn't take Brody's screaming and he didn't want to sit anymore. So I took him outside and waited for Mimi, Papa and Dylan to come. We missed the 3rd period but thats ok. We got to see Dylan sing and that was the most important thing.
Daddy got home shortly after us and he was able to help me put eardrops in Brody's ears. For the FIRST night in over a week, Brody slept the entire night without waking (or kicking). I know this as he was sleeping in my bed. We didn't hear a single noise from him and no kicking and twisting during the night. Just a nice peacefully sleep!
![]() |
| This was as far as I could zoom in! He was so nervous but did great! |
| It was Breast Cancer Awareness night and they dyed the ice pink! |
| There is the Paschal Patriots singing in front of a record breaking crowd for the Rampage! |

No comments:
Post a Comment