Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fence Helper

Ryan started working on our fence.  Its been rotted since we moved in (as our neighbor so kindly told me about it the first time I met her!).  We just haven't had the money to replace the whole fence.  But, their lab has been peeking thru the fence (in a hole the size of the dogs head) and I knew it was only a matter of time before she broke thru!  It is so rotted you can kick it lightly and it breaks.  SO..  we decided to fix part of the fence for now.  He did about 1/3 of it and it looks really nice.  Maybe in another month of so, we'll do another section. 

Here is Brody helping out by pounding on the old fence.  Dylan was helping, but then decided to go ride his bike with friends.  I'll get a pic of the new fence soon. I guess I was focused on getting pics of the cute little boy! 


It started to get cold fast as the sun went down.
 Brody kept wanting to go into the neighbors
side as they had a swing set to play on!

No comments:

Post a Comment