Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Hair Cut

Since I love discounts... a recent Groupon was for a kids haircut at Sharkeys.  A new place near us tailored for kids with video games and movies.  Dylan's been wanting to go and since it was 50% off I couldn't resist. If you don't know what Groupon is... its a daily coupon sent to your email once a day for local businesses.  They usually send the email out early in the morning so I just check my phone each morning when I turn off my alarm.  I actually look forward to it each day to see what it is!  You have to buy it that day, but its good for several months out.  I have gotten some great deals! 

Here is Dylan's new cut.  He has always wanted his hair spiked a little in front and the lady did it.  Everyone else has told us it wouldn't work for his hair type.  Who knows if it will work tomorrow, but he was super happy with it!  He looks so different to me as he's never had a different style but I like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment