Today was a great day! I got to celebrate my 34th birthday with friends and family! The celebration seemed to last all day. It started with a Happy Birthday banner in the bathroom so I saw it first thing. Then at school, all my kinder students wished me a happy birthday first thing in the morning and I got a gazillion handcrafted cards from them. Later, the kinder team bought me lunch from Jason's Deli and made me a chocolate cake. Then later in the day a students mom brought in cookies for all us to celebrate.
When I got home, I had flowers and balloons waiting from my boys. I checked Facebook to see over 50 Happy Birthdays from friends! Then, we then went to Saltgrass Steakhouse (my favorite place!) for dinner. I was surprised by my Uncle Larry who flew in from Colorado!! I was definitely surprised and very happy to see him! He came down to watch Dylan's baseball games too.
Thank you mom and dad for my new stainless steel trash can (I'm easy to please!) and Entertainment Center!
Thank you Ryan, Dylan, Brody and Addison for my massage and pedicure. I can't wait to use the certificate!
It was a great day, but now time to bathe 2 little kiddo's (hoping the 3rd will actually take a shower tonight! lol) and get to bed to start another day bright and early!
Thanks everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment