We had a busy Fathers Day! After we slept in, we headed up to Landa Park. We rode the train and fed some ducks ( and a river rat- can't think of the name of it right now! It was ugly). We then returned home to meet my parents at the Officers club on the base for brunch. It was a very fancy spread. After that we went to my parents to celebrate my dads birthday and Fathers day. Then finally that evening, Ryan got to open his Fathers day gifts.
To Ryan: I couldn't ask for a better father for our children. You have stepped up and have taken the role of a dad so easily. You care so much for each and every one of them and it shows. We love you very much!
To my dad: while I know we haven't always gotten along, please know I do love you and am so thankful for everything you have done for me now and in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment