Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun Days

While Dylan has been off to Golf camp, I took the younger ones to the park for some fun.  I also kinda snuck to J & R Gym for Playnastics without telling Dylan.  He found out later and wasn't happy we went.  That was his place when he was little.  I'd take him there twice a week when I could when he was small as he loved it so much.  Kids over 5 are not allowed.  I did find out they have an open play for older kids so I may need to take him to that. 

Addison and Brody loved J&R.  Addison got the hang of the rope swing and of course Brody wanted to try.  I didn't think he'd be able to do it but he did it better than Addison!  He just sat on the rope and would swing back and forth.  I wish I had my camera at that point but had put it away already! 




No comments:

Post a Comment