Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Well I braved the Black Friday crowds.  I do not like all the early sales at 9pm and midnight though.  WAY too many people!  I went to nap from like 2-4am, then headed back to Toys r us for their 5am doorbusters.  I walked right in, found what I needed, waited till 5am and checked out.  I then went to Walmart and again NO crowds!  If I go out next year, I will definitely not wear myself out by doing the late evening sales and just do early morning.  Though the outlet mall had some great deals starting at 10pm.  Tough Decision!

I then headed to the ranch after a good nap.  I made there just before the sun went down so I was able to see how to get into the ranch with the new roads.  The kids had a great time riding bikes and hunting for birds and rabbits.  We also drove around the ranch to see how much the oil company has tore it up.  

A truck load of corn!  This is way more fun than playing in a sandbox!

Addison riding her bike! 

Brody and his car.  

This used to a be  little pond.  Now its going to be a huge lake that will be stocked with fish one day.  This used to be a pretty little part of the ranch that now is destroyed. My brother-in-law is walking kinda near the middle of the picture thru it. 


The boys thought it was actually a pretty cool place to play around at!  

One out of two pad sites.  Ryan's cousin Duane's deer blind is seen very close behind it. 

Our last night hunting and Dylan fell asleep.  A doe came out and Ryan was literally hitting and shaking him to wake up.  He was out cold.  

My baby girl Zoey.  Mimi was out of town so she couldn't watch her.  She was scared out of her mind most of the time we were at the ranch.  Not her cup of tea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment