We went to Sea World this past weekend to see Jack Hanna! He only comes once a year and we try to always make a point to see him as the boys love him so much. It was sunny when we left our house and by the time we got to Sea World it was COLD! The funny thing is, all the temp readings said it was 63. Guess with our recent days in the 80's, low 60's is cold!
We had a great time seeing Jack Hanna. Dylan and Addison sat off by themselves and got a better view of the animal walkway I think.
We then went to ride some rides!
 |
| I love everyone's expressions. Addison is thrilled, Dylan is holding on, yet he rides the big Steel Eel every time, and Brody looks petrified even though he has rode this before and was so excited to go on. |
 |
| This was Brody's first time on this. I think he liked it! |
 |
| Again, I love their expressions! |
After playing around on the playground, we went to visit the penguins. While doing that, Dylan went to ride the Steel Eel and we met up with him on our way back. Then off to see dolphins, sharks and the aquarium.
No comments:
Post a Comment