Saturday, March 3, 2012

Busy Weekend!

I am happy we have a busy weekend.  It is keeping my mind off the fact we find out if we are having a boy or girl on Monday morning!

To start the weekend off, Dylan had an ORFF performance at Steele H.S.  His group did quite well despite the small area they had to perform in.  Next week, he will be performing down at the Alamo which will be great and they can spread out some more.

He is always very focused on his teacher as he wants to hit the notes just right!

After his ORFF performance, we headed over to the baseball fields.  Today is tryouts.  Luckily though, Ryan is coaching so Dylan didn't have to stand in the 2-3 hour line for tryouts!  Ryan is coaching with Dylan's friend Josh's dad... Coach Patrick.  Ryan has not been an official coach before during Spring ball so it should be an interesting season.  Spring ball is VERY competitive with some mean parents but hopefully we will have a great team and not alot of aggressive parents!

Brody and I hung out for awhile.  Dylan wanted to sit with his dad and watch the players even though I told him that he was going to be there for a long time.  Brody and I then stole daddy's truck to go wash it.  We were gone about an hour and parked it in the same spot.  I'm sure daddy will notice it right away.  It was filthy!  The line was still SUPER long so Brody and I headed home for nap time.  I think a nice dinner out is in order!

The long line of players waiting their turn to try out!



Coach Patrick and Coach Ryan "grading" the players.  

No comments:

Post a Comment