Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Furniture!

So I wasn't planning to get any new baby furniture... BUT... I couldn't pass up this deal!  My MOMS Club has a Facebook page and it sometimes acts like our own resale page.  We have lots of members that are military and they like to get rid of items as they prepare to move to their next destination.  You have to be on Facebook at the right moment though because if not, the items go fast!

I have been in the market for new dressers for the kids.  So I saw a picture of one and claimed it right away.  Then I saw on the next picture it was part of a set (Dresser, Changing Table with Hutch above, and a Crib).  I was bummed!  It was dark wood which I love too.  I looked up the set on JC Penneys where she said it was from and noticed was asking only 1/4 of the price!  Her son is only 18 months old so its still practically new!  My next step was to convince Ryan.  I showed him the first picture (the crib) and he said "oh, thats a deal right there".  He said I didn't need to sell him anymore and that it was a great deal.

SO.... YAY!  I'm so excited.  Last kiddo and its finally getting a whole bedroom set!  This crib will convert to a toddler and full size bed too!

Here are the pics from the lady selling it (we pick it up tonight so I'll post more once its in the room!).  She will be sending me the brown knobs for it once they get settled in their new home as they are packed up in a box.




She was also selling a glider chair for $40.  While I have one already upstairs (for 11 years and still in awesome like new shape), I wanted one for downstairs.  Its dark wood too to match the rest of our furniture and it will be a lot easier to get up from holding a baby than our leather couches that you sink in too!

Already situation in our living room!  

No comments:

Post a Comment