Monday, April 2, 2012

Friends Birthday

Brody has always talked about a friend named Hayden at school.  So when we got a birthday invite, I figured it was time he went to his first "friend" party!  It was at a place called Gym Kids that I surprisingly have never been too and wanted to check it out as well!  We chose simple gifts... playdoh and bubbles.

When we drove up, I said to Brody "Are you going to to show me who Hayden is?".   He said "I will show you her".  So then I said "Hayden is a boy silly, you are going to show me who HE is".  He then kept saying her or she and I got a little worried.  I noticed people walking in with pink bags.  So I thought... maybe there is 2 parties going on.

Nope... Hayden is a girl!  Glad we got a gender neutral gift!!  I feel so silly but I have never known a Hayden as a girl.  Brody ended up having a great time and LOVED it there!




No comments:

Post a Comment