Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Consignment Sale!

I LOVE  seasonal consignment sales!  The one we have had here in our hometown stopped about a year ago so my buckets were overflowing!  The one I went to today was called Here We Grow Again and it was on the other side of town but worth it!

I scheduled my drop off time right before my volunteer time so I didn't have to drive over their more than I needed too.  If you volunteer you get $10 per shift (3 hours) and get to shop before consigners and regular shoppers!

So today I went to shop! I got lots of goodies and held back on some things that I know I can get during the fall sale.  I concentrated on what we will need right away.  I was able to get a swing for super cheap!  Its funny though because its the same type of swing I consigned over a year ago and I got it much cheaper than what I sold mine for!  It was also the ONLY swing they had that plugged in to an outlet.  I've learned my lesson on baby items that take batteries!


I also got a travel playpen that is practically new and for cheap as well.  It will be good for ranch and coast trips.

Oh... and the cute Boppy pillow too with a monkey!  I didn't really get alot of clothes.  Maybe 3 kid items.  I did get myself several maternity shirts.  The baby got some new towels/washclothes, burp cloths, etc.

I think I did pretty good.  I was wiped out by the time I left!

No comments:

Post a Comment