I can't believe Landon is 3 months old! He is now officially an infant, and I can no longer call him a newborn. It seems like these past 3 months have flown by!
Weight: Around 12 lbs!
Clothes: 3-6 month but I am guessing he will be in 6-9 month clothes soon because of his long legs.
Diapers: Size 2's
Food: Enfamil Gentlease- we moved up to the big bottles! He is drinking 6oz every 4 hours or so (sometimes every 3 hours...did I mention he is a chunk!).
Sleep: He is officially sleeping thru the night! We give his last bottle to him around 11pm and he falls asleep after that. Then he will usually sleep in till 7 or 8am!
Colic: I think we are past this stage! YAY! I stopped giving him tea about 2 weeks ago and he seems to be doing really well without it.
His personality is starting to come out. He loves to smile and coo at you! As you can see in our little 3 month old photo shoot! These are just a few of the 50 or so pics that I took! Oh.. and it didn't help that I took a ton of pictures before realizing I didn't put the "3 month" sticker on him!

No comments:
Post a Comment