Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy Days!

We have had a busy past week and I am sure it will get even busier as the holidays approach!

Landon got to enjoy the peace and quiet under a table at a vendor event I did on the Air Force Base.  It was funny, because he was under the table for almost 2 hours sleeping and when I finally brought him up to eat, the other vendors said "oh my gosh, there was a little baby under there!".


Brody and I had fun at the park with my MOMS Club.  The mommy's even got to do a craft this time which was fun!

We made a super easy wreath for fall

I then got to bring a friend some dinner since she just had a baby.  I LOVED having so many meals brought to us after Landon was born so I was happy to return the favor!

I made Southwest Chicken and Rice with Crescent Rolls, Salad, Chips, Salsa, and Pumpkin Cookies for dessert.  I also sent a 1/2 dozen Cinammon Struesel muffins for breakfast.  Oh.. and I included a mac n cheese bowl in case her little 3 year old didn't like the food!   
Our nights are still busy with nightly visits to Wiggles.  Dylan is doing great with her and doesn't want me around.  So I sit in the van watching movies with Brody!

Wiggles is getting bigger... almost 100lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment