I get excited about little things! So we got an area rug that I was super excited about a few months. Well it piled so badly that one swipe with the vacuum cleaner and the canister would be filled. We knew it would be a choking hazard for Landon so we returned it.
Ryan called up a carpet store and asked about remnants. We found a great 10x12 piece of new carpet and it was less than $100! Its not bound so Ryan is going to call a friend to see if he can fix that for us but for now, its working great and the edges don't seem to be fraying to badly. The kids were so excited for carpet and that they could do cartwheels and stuff on it! I'm just happy that Landon has a soft place to crawl now since he hates when he gets to the tile!
No comments:
Post a Comment